- 2 pounds beef sirloin tip
- 3 tablespoons each, sesame oil and vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons green onion, finely chopped
- 1 head garlic, chopped and mashed
- 1 or 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, sliced in match sticks
- Fresh mushrooms, sliced to taste
Slice sirloin tip paper thin. Brown sesame seeds in sesame oil. Mix and marinate 1 to 2 hours. Cook over high heat.
Serves 5 or 6.
Cajun Country -- New Iberia, Louisiana