Chicken Salad Pie
- 2 cups diced cooked seasoned chicken
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 green onion, tops included, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
Combine first five ingredients in large bowl, set aside.
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Accent
- 1/4 tsp salt
Combine dressing ingredients and pour over other ingredients, mix. Turn into a 9 inch baked pie shell. Top with crushed potato chips. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
Cajun Country -- New Iberia, Louisiana