Imperial Tuna Salad
- 1 large apple, cored and diced
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooked in chicken broth
- 2 cans - (6 to 7 oz each) tuna, drained
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp each onion, salt, and grated orange peel.
Combine apple, oranges, celery, rice, and tuna. Blend sour cream with remaining ingredients. Pour over tuna mixture and toss lightly. Chill. Spoon onto salad greens, if desired.
Makes 6 servings
Cajun Country -- New Iberia, Louisiana