Shrimp Spaghetti 3
- 1 stick butter (1/4 lb)
- 1 to 2 pounds shrimp
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon Jules
- 2 tablespoons Lea & Perkins White Wine Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce with honey (any brand)
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 to 12 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut in cubes
- 1 package vermicelli noodles, cooked
Melt butter in sauce pan add shrimp and garlic. When shrimp turn pink, add lemon juice, Lea & Perkins, barbecue sauce, basil, parsley and seasoning. Cook 2 minutes and then add cheese. Continue cooking until cheese melts.
Add cooked noodles, mix and serve.
Serves 4 to 6.
Cajun Country -- New Iberia, Louisiana