Grill-Side Corn-off-the-Cob Salad
- 2 large ears fresh sweet corn, cooked, kernels removed (about 2 cups)
- One 12 oz can vacuum-packed whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 1/3 cup picante sauce
- 1/4 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 2 to 4 tbs chopped fresh cilantro, as desired
Combine corn, peppers, radishes and onions, tossing lightly. Combine picante sauce dressing and cilantro; mix well. Pour over corn mixture mixing lightly. Chill. Stir before serving with additional picante sauce.
Makes 6 servings about 3-1/2 cups salad.
Cajun Country -- New Iberia, Louisiana